ruby on rails developer singapore,web designer singapore,singapore app developer,mobile app developer singapore,website developer singapore,singapore web design,graphic designer in singapore,singapore web design services,mobile application developer singapore,mobile developer singapore,web design services singapore,developer in singapore,web development company singapore,design firms in singapore,ios app development singapore,mobile application development singapore,website development singapore,mobile game developer singapore,singapore website design,design agency singapore,app developer singapore,app development singapore,website designer singapore,singapore mobile app developer,ios developer singapore,website design singapore,mobile apps singapore,developers in singapore,singapore web development,mobile app development singapore,web design singapore,mobile apps development singapore,web development singapore,web design company singapore,web application singapore,singapore mobile application developer,android developer singapore
The Rules of Agile Estimation
The Rules of Agile Estimation:
1. Estimates are always wrong
2. If you think spending more time on estimates is a good idea, see rule 1.
3. On average, an experienced developer is not going to improve on his
or her gut reaction by thinking it over.
4. Team estimates are important, one person may see something that
everybody else missed. Just keep it quick.
5. People are much better at estimating size relative to each other
than absolute time a task takes.
6. Separate the problem into smaller chunks, the more estimates you
make the better the chance that the law of averages will help you.
7. Decomposition into roughly equal sized tasks is pretty much the