web development singapore,design firms in singapore,website designer singapore,android developer singapore,mobile developer singapore,singapore web development,website development singapore,design agency singapore,singapore web design,website developer singapore,ruby on rails developer singapore,app development singapore,singapore app developer,singapore website design,website design singapore,web design singapore,mobile application development singapore,developer in singapore,graphic designer in singapore,web development company singapore,mobile app development singapore,singapore web design services,developers in singapore,web application singapore,singapore mobile application developer,web design services singapore,mobile app developer singapore,app developer singapore,web design company singapore,mobile game developer singapore,mobile application developer singapore,ios app development singapore,mobile apps development singapore,ios developer singapore,mobile apps singapore,singapore mobile app developer,web designer singapore
The Rules of Agile Estimation
The Rules of Agile Estimation:
1. Estimates are always wrong
2. If you think spending more time on estimates is a good idea, see rule 1.
3. On average, an experienced developer is not going to improve on his
or her gut reaction by thinking it over.
4. Team estimates are important, one person may see something that
everybody else missed. Just keep it quick.
5. People are much better at estimating size relative to each other
than absolute time a task takes.
6. Separate the problem into smaller chunks, the more estimates you
make the better the chance that the law of averages will help you.
7. Decomposition into roughly equal sized tasks is pretty much the