mobile application developer singapore,mobile apps development singapore,mobile game developer singapore,android developer singapore,developer in singapore,web design company singapore,singapore web design services,website design singapore,developers in singapore,design agency singapore,singapore web design,ruby on rails developer singapore,ios app development singapore,web design singapore,singapore mobile application developer,website designer singapore,web designer singapore,app development singapore,web design services singapore,web development company singapore,website developer singapore,mobile apps singapore,app developer singapore,web application singapore,mobile application development singapore,singapore app developer,graphic designer in singapore,mobile app developer singapore,website development singapore,ios developer singapore,singapore website design,web development singapore,design firms in singapore,singapore web development,mobile app development singapore,singapore mobile app developer,mobile developer singapore
The Rules of Agile Estimation
The Rules of Agile Estimation:
1. Estimates are always wrong
2. If you think spending more time on estimates is a good idea, see rule 1.
3. On average, an experienced developer is not going to improve on his
or her gut reaction by thinking it over.
4. Team estimates are important, one person may see something that
everybody else missed. Just keep it quick.
5. People are much better at estimating size relative to each other
than absolute time a task takes.
6. Separate the problem into smaller chunks, the more estimates you
make the better the chance that the law of averages will help you.
7. Decomposition into roughly equal sized tasks is pretty much the