web application singapore,singapore web design,ios developer singapore,singapore website design,website designer singapore,singapore mobile application developer,android developer singapore,ios app development singapore,singapore web development,web designer singapore,developers in singapore,web design singapore,mobile app development singapore,website design singapore,developer in singapore,singapore app developer,mobile application development singapore,web design company singapore,design firms in singapore,singapore mobile app developer,mobile game developer singapore,mobile apps singapore,mobile developer singapore,website developer singapore,web development company singapore,mobile apps development singapore,ruby on rails developer singapore,mobile app developer singapore,app development singapore,web development singapore,graphic designer in singapore,web design services singapore,website development singapore,design agency singapore,mobile application developer singapore,singapore web design services,app developer singapore
The Rules of Agile Estimation
The Rules of Agile Estimation:
1. Estimates are always wrong
2. If you think spending more time on estimates is a good idea, see rule 1.
3. On average, an experienced developer is not going to improve on his
or her gut reaction by thinking it over.
4. Team estimates are important, one person may see something that
everybody else missed. Just keep it quick.
5. People are much better at estimating size relative to each other
than absolute time a task takes.
6. Separate the problem into smaller chunks, the more estimates you
make the better the chance that the law of averages will help you.
7. Decomposition into roughly equal sized tasks is pretty much the