android developer singapore,graphic designer in singapore,web development singapore,singapore web development,web design services singapore,mobile apps development singapore,app development singapore,website design singapore,mobile apps singapore,web development company singapore,mobile application developer singapore,ruby on rails developer singapore,design agency singapore,singapore mobile application developer,mobile app development singapore,design firms in singapore,website developer singapore,mobile application development singapore,ios app development singapore,developers in singapore,mobile game developer singapore,singapore website design,mobile app developer singapore,ios developer singapore,web designer singapore,developer in singapore,singapore mobile app developer,mobile developer singapore,app developer singapore,singapore app developer,website designer singapore,web design company singapore,web design singapore,singapore web design,singapore web design services,website development singapore,web application singapore
The Rules of Agile Estimation
The Rules of Agile Estimation:
1. Estimates are always wrong
2. If you think spending more time on estimates is a good idea, see rule 1.
3. On average, an experienced developer is not going to improve on his
or her gut reaction by thinking it over.
4. Team estimates are important, one person may see something that
everybody else missed. Just keep it quick.
5. People are much better at estimating size relative to each other
than absolute time a task takes.
6. Separate the problem into smaller chunks, the more estimates you
make the better the chance that the law of averages will help you.
7. Decomposition into roughly equal sized tasks is pretty much the