ios app development singapore,singapore mobile app developer,singapore mobile application developer,android developer singapore,singapore web design services,mobile application development singapore,web designer singapore,mobile developer singapore,singapore web development,website designer singapore,web design services singapore,web design singapore,website developer singapore,web development company singapore,design firms in singapore,developers in singapore,mobile game developer singapore,mobile app developer singapore,mobile apps singapore,mobile app development singapore,developer in singapore,web development singapore,graphic designer in singapore,design agency singapore,app developer singapore,web design company singapore,singapore app developer,ios developer singapore,website development singapore,app development singapore,website design singapore,singapore website design,mobile apps development singapore,mobile application developer singapore,ruby on rails developer singapore,web application singapore,singapore web design
The Rules of Agile Estimation
The Rules of Agile Estimation:
1. Estimates are always wrong
2. If you think spending more time on estimates is a good idea, see rule 1.
3. On average, an experienced developer is not going to improve on his
or her gut reaction by thinking it over.
4. Team estimates are important, one person may see something that
everybody else missed. Just keep it quick.
5. People are much better at estimating size relative to each other
than absolute time a task takes.
6. Separate the problem into smaller chunks, the more estimates you
make the better the chance that the law of averages will help you.
7. Decomposition into roughly equal sized tasks is pretty much the