Skip to main content
Skip to footer
- In charge of application and system developments
- Coordinate project schedules, deadlines, ensuring requirements are met
- Facilitate changes and ensure that all parties are informed of any changes on schedule and budget
- Obtain clients’ approval and acceptance of project deliveries
- Ensure projects’ quality adheres to international industry standards
- Work closely with clients to keep them up-to-date on project progress
- Work closely with the development team to ensure timely and on budget deliveries
- Create and maintain documentation for all projects
- Require a high-level of autonomy in a fast-paced environment
Skills and Requirements
- Major: Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical disciplines;
- At least 03 years of experience in Project Manager Position.
- Experiences in managing projects, gathering requirements, managing expectations
- Have an eye for detail on project quality and deliveries
- Good communication skills
- Dynamic teamwork skills.
- Confident, independent and meticulous
- Must have the ability to independently cope with tight deadlines and constraints
- Fluent English
NICE TO HAVE:
- Good logical thinking, planning and change management abilities.
- Good process compliance mindset
- Energetic, enthusiastic, able to withstand high work pressure.
Why you will love working here:
- Attractive remuneration package with multiple bonus schemes
- We have a fun, Silicon Valley style startup culture that values openness, fun and awesomeness.
- Attractive salary and annual salary reviews.
- Chances to become leaders of a startup culture.
- A fun, awesome working environment
- Proactive and international working environment.
- Exciting company activities.
- Direct coaching from top management
- Chances to work overseas based on the requests from clients
- Chances to improve the technical skills during working with clients on new technology, exciting workshops and seminars.