The SEO Content Specialist is responsible for creating and optimizing content to improve search engine rankings and drive organic traffic. This role involves collaborating with the SEO, marketing and content teams to develop effective SEO strategies, conducting keyword research, and producing high-quality content that aligns with SEO best practices.
- Provide strategic guidance and develop a comprehensive content strategy for Vinova’s content system.
- Conduct in-depth keyword research to identify target keywords and phrases.
- Develop high-quality, engaging, and SEO-optimized content aligned with the target audience and business objectives
- Build a robust content strategy framework, resulting in an increase in organic traffic through strategic SERP keyword positioning.
- Collaborate with in-house teams to gather user insights and establish tone guidelines for the blog, website, and landing pages; and implement effective link-building strategies.
- Cooperate with SEO-related service providers, such as those providing article writing and public relations posting.
- Write, edit, and manage the content, ensuring the quality of articles written by collaborators meets deadlines.
- Monitor and analyze website performance using SEO tools and analytics, provide regular reports, and recommend improvements.
- Stay informed about industry trends and changes in search engine algorithms.
- Ensure adherence to SEO best practices and guidelines.
- 3-5 years of experience in content SEO, content marketing, or similar roles.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Possess good writing, content creation, and analytical skills.
- Experienced in keyword analysis and long-term content strategy.
- Experience in collaboration with in-house teams and external service providers.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and SEO tools.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and guidelines.
- Graduated from university or college majoring in communication, journalism, literature, or equivalent.
- Have a progressive spirit, eager to learn and hone skills continuously.
- Experience in the field of IT is an advantage.
Why you will love working here:
- Competitive salary with multiple bonus schemes
- Chance to work onsite abroad
- We have a fun, Silicon Valley-style startup culture that values openness, fun and awesomeness.
- Attractive salary and annual salary review.
- Provide devices for work.
- Chance to become leader of a startup culture.
- A fun, awesome work environment with multiple exciting bonus scheme
- Progressive and international working environment.
- Exciting company activities.
- Direct coaching from top management
- Chance to work overseas based on the request from client
- Chance to improve the technical skill during working with clients on new technology, and exciting workshops, seminars.
- Chance to become leader of a dynamic and growing company.